Here is a bluffers guide to driving a McLaren 570 GT (or any other Mclaren for that matter!).
- The wing doors need less space to open than a conventional door – although one needs to open them fully to gain access (there’s no half way point).
- Be careful in a low-roof multi-storey as there have been cases of the doors hitting the roof.
- Set aside some time to understand the infotainment system. It’s not as intuitive as it could be but otherwise functions well.
- The heating controls and heated seats are accessed via the system too.
- The car has a USB port well-hidden in the centre arm-rest.
- Finally, the electric seat adjustment buttons are among the silliest I’ve ever used.